Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2012

Oh, you guys.

(Well, maybe just you guy. It's been a while.)

Happy New Year! I've missed you.

How was your New Year's? Mine was, basically, the best.

Cabin

We went to a cabin in New Hampshire, where we spent the weekend eating good food and lighting fireworks.

Legwarmers

I didn't take my sparkly legwarmers off, except to go in the hot tub.

I chopped. Mike grilled.

IMG_1152

I rang in the new year surrounded by many of my most favorite people in a gorgeous location.

2012 is off to a fantastic start.

6 comments:

  1. very beautiful photos, glad you had a wonderful new year!

    Jing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fantabulous! Happy New Year, Abbie! Still here... Looks like there are at least two of us ;~)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that top picture! Happy new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy new year abbie! sparkly legwarmers ???!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year! It looks like it was great fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year! IT was great to hear from you. Love the legwarmers! Hope 2012 is fantastic for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! People who comment are my favorite people.