Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Porch Breakfast


I think I've mentioned before that one of my favorite features of our apartment is the back porch. (The front porch is pretty nice, too, but there's something especially magical about the back porch.)

Now that it's finally started to warm up in Boston, I've taken to running in the mornings instead of going to the gym. That means that I get to eat my oatmeal while sitting on the back porch, curled up in the papasan chair. It's kind of a perfect start to the day.

9 comments:

  1. yay warm weather! I have yet to start running first thing in the mornings though....I've been thinking about it but I still have to muster the motivation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks lovelllyy!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooh that oatmeal looks so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, that sounds really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. jealous of your back porch, and your front porch for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do agree, there is something magical about eating on a porch... especially breakfast!
    such a great way to start your day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! People who comment are my favorite people.