Tuesday, May 24, 2011



Happy Tuesday, friends!

Monday rushed in with a burst of productivity and before I knew it, I was going to bed without blogging. (Don't worry, the productivity has long since disappeared.)

Over the weekend, though, I got a little taste of what summer might feel like this year. Saturday, there was a two course (!!) brunch on the back porch, complete with popover breakfast sandwiches (spinach + fried egg + bacon + sharp cheddar on a popover = my new culinary obsession), and then, when we were still hungry, some biscuits. I spent all of Sunday outdoors, hiking, biking and gardening, and it was heavenly.

I am so, so ready for summer to begin.

5 comments:

  1. Those biscuits look amaaaaaaaaaaazing. Want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so ready for Summer as well!!!! YUM and those breakfast sammies sound so good!! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what?? those popovers sound so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I was just fondly recalling when we sat on your roof (oops) eating summer morning biscuits.... It made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! People who comment are my favorite people.