Friday, February 5, 2010




Oh yes, I have a blog. Sometimes I forget, and I get too busy doing things like having my mom over for dinner and making valentines and watching Teen Mom reruns to post to AbbieBabble.
Sorry 'bout that.


Anyway, I have looked at this post every day for a week. These bedrooms are so inspiring to me- so comfortable and, yet, still absolutely breathtaking. These two both have a similar feel to that which I'm trying to create in my room. (More pictures of that, soon!) I promise.

In the mean time, happy happy friday!

p.s. Want a homemade valentine? Email me your snail mail address and I'll send one right your way. I'm still kicking myself that I was too late to enter Sarah and Angelina's swap. So anyway, send me your address at abigail.cyr{at}gmail.com and I will happily make a valentine just for you!

Pictures from House to Home, via Bliss.

11 comments:

  1. That blue rug looks incredible for stepping on :)

    I can't wait to see your version of these looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I love, love, love Teen Mom. I cry in every episode.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this makes me watch to crawl right back into bed and snuggle lol

    Happy Friday!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. meh don't say sorry, real life is sometimes more important than blog life. which I feel is probably a good thing lol! I LOVE those bedroom pics!!! thanks for the link! I got a down comforter for xmas and it is SO AMAZING and makes my bed like a fluffy cloud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I love your blog! Let's be blog friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes ok, i would love a valentine. i will email you my address pronto! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm emailing you too! and i'm all about returning the snailmail love :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohh i love these bedrooms. Thanks for the link. I am loving home decor lately! A little obsessed actually.

    ReplyDelete
  9. these bedrooms are gorgeous! can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the first images. it looks so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the throw in the first picture. gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! People who comment are my favorite people.