Monday, October 5, 2009

I love Silver Moon.

In the summer of 2006, I lived in New York while I participated in a intensive acting workshop at the Atlantic Theater Company. I lived way high up in the Upper West Side/Morningside Heights area, which was great because it allowed me to discover Silver Moon Bakery.

Silver Moon makes the most delicious chocolate chip brioche (if you're in the mood for a treat) and apricot brioche, and Lisel loves their orange chocolate chip baguette. (I told her about Silver Moon as soon as I heard she was going to live near Columbia, since I just knew she'd love it as much as I do. I was right.)

Really, though, the thing to do is to go there on a Saturday morning (ideally before ten) and get a bowl of granola with organic milk and a latte.
It is the most delicious Saturday morning treat.

The granola at Silver Moon is just delicious
{Man oh man, do I love granola at Silver Moon!}


Lisel prefers the orange chocolate chip baguette
{Lisel wished she had gotten the orange chocolate baguette. That's just because she doesn't appreciate the true deliciousness of the granola.}

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! People who comment are my favorite people.