Sunday, October 11, 2009

I am obsessed with english breakfast tea.

Oh, my.

Apple picking yesterday was so much fun. We saw beautiful foliage, gorged ourselves on apples, and then took a little break to make some room in our bellies for huge ice cream sundaes at Kimball's.

Today, I had a mommy day. My mother and I went to Concord, where we walked around Old North Bridge, visited my favorite antique shop (I got some really cool letters for a new project), and, on the way home, got the cutest little brussels sprouts at Wilson Farms. We came home and gardened, and I cooked up a storm.

All in all, I am exhausted. It's the perfect time to curl up with a cup of tea and Inspector Lewis on PBS. I have to store up my energy for tomorrow- there's a whole extra day of weekend ahead of me!

Happy Columbus Day, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Columbus day to you as well! So glad to hear your apple picking was a success. When I read you were doing that I nearly melted in jealousy. What a wonderful weekend you had. Enjoy your extra day off!
    XX Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Columbus day to you as well! So glad to hear your apple picking was a success. When I read you were doing that I nearly melted in jealousy. What a wonderful weekend you had. Enjoy your extra day off!
    XX Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! People who comment are my favorite people.