Sunday, November 4, 2007

Let's Go Driving In My (Dad's) Car Car

Picture it: 22-year-old me, still learning how to drive, going for a practice run in my dad's truck, with my mom in the front seat and my dad in the back, in the jump seat.
Now let's take into account the fact that my parents are separated.
Nothing like a Sunday morning driving lesson with a twenty-two-year-old student who is on her third learner's permit (the other ones expired before I could get around to getting my license) and a separated mommy and daddy.

I feel that my family is a little weird.

1 comment:

  1. Hm, yeah. That's a bit of an odd bonding moment. Well, look on the bright side, the atmosphere can help you through tense road situations, right?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! People who comment are my favorite people.