Wednesday, November 14, 2012

When my mom and I went on our adventure last Sunday, we stopped in at Codman Farm in Lincoln to buy some eggs and bacon (here's a tip: they have the best bacon around. It's a little bit pricey, and you have to pay with cash that you stick in a little mailbox, but it is so so worth it. And it's made from their pigs, so it's super local, too.)

Anyway, while we were there, we met a little kitten. He was darting all over the farm, sniffing everything and batting at my camera strap. It was adorable.


IMG_3031

IMG_3032 - Version 2

IMG_3006

It took all I had not to scoop him up and take him home.

Instead, I think I'm going to have to pay him another visit asap.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute little kitty! If I had been there I would have been encouraging you to take it home!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it possible this is a little lady cat? It looks like she's just got three colors, which means female. (It's true!)

    Either way, ADORABLE. I'm going to go snuggle my kitty now. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! People who comment are my favorite people.