Monday, August 15, 2011

Summer Adventures

Now that I have a new camera, I find myself wanting to go on more adventures.

IMG_0221

Is that weird? I just want to do things I can take pictures of, you know? (And anyway, anything that encourages you to go on more adventures is a good thing.)

IMG_0169

So Saturday, in a further attempt to cling to summer, Emily and I drove to Ipswich for a trip to Woodman's and Singing Beach.

IMG_0195

IMG_0197

Fried clams definitely taste better when you eat them overlooking a salt marsh.

IMG_0255

IMG_0304

IMG_0318

IMG_0315

Silly times are way more fun when you share them with a bestie.

10 comments:

  1. I definitely miss being by the Atlantic coast in the summertime...and fried clams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way. I bring my big old camera bag everywhere.

    Loooooove pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the same. I always carry my compact camera just in case. Love just snapping away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its not weird, I want to take my cameras with me everywhere :)

    everything is more fun with a bestie and a camera i think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally know what you mean!

    enjoy it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's not weird at all to want to go on more adventures. Because adventures totally rule!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh that all sounds/looks like so much fun!! i've been craving an adventure like this lately.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous!

    I know what you mean about the camera. I want to do more excellent things and go to more beautiful places, partly so I can take pictures of all of them...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love woodmans! everything is so delicious there

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! People who comment are my favorite people.