Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hello again

Why, hello there.

How are you? It's been a while, I know.



I got a new job, you see, and all of a sudden, I had to work during working hours.

That's a little strange. It took some getting used to. (In my old job, they didn't really have very much for me to do.)



I think I'm figuring it out, though. Which is good, because spring is upon us. Last weekend, in addition to celebrating roommates old and new with birthday cake, biscuits, and bourbon, I wore flip flops and drank a lot of iced coffee.



Today, it is going to be fifty-six degrees outside. This girl is going to take a lunch break and go for a walk and enjoy the sunshine.

I love spring.

14 comments:

  1. Well, congrats on the new job! :) Those pictures look wonderfully summery....

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, such happy pieces of life.
    abbie, glad you're back. I missed your way of bloggin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU'RE BACK! HUZZAH!

    also, biscuits and bourbon? can we have one of those parties at my house???

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are enjoying the new job! And dude, what is that cupcake/dessert thingy and where did you get it? It looks mighty tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. new job sounds exciting!! lovely photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. woo hoo - congrats on the job! you've been missed around the blogworld, you know ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. well, hello hello! :) congrats on the job! i can't wait to have one, but i know i'll no longer have all this freetime for blogging. blerg! ah well, such is life. hooray for flip-flops, iced coffee, and spring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats! I like all the pics...happy Friday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the new job, and all those normal working hours... difficult though they may be to get used to!

    I am so all about the flip-flops. Can't wait for the weather to change so I can wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What is that delicious looking baked good in the last photo? I NEED ONE right now!

    Enjoy the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1. congrats on the new job.
    2. i'm jealous you're wearing flip flops already.

    ReplyDelete
  12. that cupcake looks delish!

    congrats on the new job.

    xx
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  13. working during working hours sucks! let's all quit our jobs and blog our lives away. i'd be ok with that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! People who comment are my favorite people.