Wednesday, December 15, 2010


Have you seen these cards yet?

While I love love love Keep Calm and Carry On posters (even if they're everywhere), and I think they're a wonderful reminder for high-strung people like me, this one makes me laugh. In part because it much more accurately describes my approach to handling stress. But also because it's just hilarious. Seriously, I giggle every time I look at this picture.

{I can't remember where I saw this link- maybe Apartment Therapy? I'm glad whoever it was linked to it, though!}

10 comments:

  1. You know, while I also love the Keep Calm & Carry On version, I think this card in poster form would actually be more likely to keep me sane. Because when I am stressed something that tells me to be calm just makes me angry (it's like it is mocking me, you know?), whereas a bit of a giggle always does the trick. And frankly, sometimes throwing something does the trick as well ( I am a notorious pillow thrower, all the satisfaction of a proper tantrum without the potential for damage. Yep I actually thought that through, because I am OCD like that.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card! I'm on the high-strung boat like you...hilarious!

    happy to find you--I'm in RI!
    xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. And I need to look at it every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forget where I saw them, but they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tee hee, it's pretty funny and very 'me'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha, I love it. I giggled, too.

    Thank you for your sweet comment. I was indeed a good wife today, but you should probably know I am usually a pretty lazy person ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh man--this is brilliant. i love this in every possible way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome. perfect for this time of year! thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha too cute!! definitely need some of those in my life ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! People who comment are my favorite people.