Sunday, August 30, 2009

Tapeworms.

In each of the past four days, I have followed dinner with a fourth meal, sometime around 10 or 11. I have done this each night because I am ravenous, so hungry the thought of going to sleep without providing myself with sustenance to get me through the night was enough to make me want to die.
I think I have a tapeworm.
Except those things make you skinnier, don't they? I'm not getting any skinnier, just hungrier.

In other news, I am dying to make this recipe. I think it would be so fun to have some ladies over for lunch and serve this with salad, biscuits and lemonade. Maybe I shall do that next weekend. If I can get rid of the tapeworm by then. Otherwise, I'm saving all that food for my worm and me.

1 comment:

  1. maybe i will run away to boston and we can cook for your tapeworm, because right now i'm mostly cooking for me and my parents, and while that's been wonderfully interesting and i've developed some delicious and exotic new recipes, then we have to eat the food i've cooked, and that's not helping my weight-loss goals. also, another reason for me to run away to boston is that my parents are driving me crazy! :-)
    -jess

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! People who comment are my favorite people.