Saturday, May 23, 2009

I like to think I have become a better worker in the past year, but that is a lie.

I am sitting in a cafe, thinking about writing a cover letter since my job ends in two months and unemployment is not an appealing lifestyle to me.
Instead of actually working on it, though, I do everything I can to avoid actually writing words in a document. I didn't even notice that I had resorted to all of my favorite procrastination tools from college until I started to clean out my inbox. I just deleted 150 emails that I do not need, but I still don't have a usable cover letter. Must work on that.
Shit. I just realized that blogging about procrastinating is yet another old favorite. Expect lots of posts in the coming weeks. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! People who comment are my favorite people.