Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy valentine's day, dear readers.
As a valentine's present to you, I would give you the recipe for the chocolate truffle tart of love that I made, but that seems cheesy and I don't want to be cheesy.
Alternatively, I could give you the recipe for the granola I made yesterday, but I don't have any pictures of it, and it wasn't a "recipe" so much as a "mix some oats and nuts and coconut with a cup of maple syrup and honey and a couple tablespoons of oil and then bake it all at 300 degrees."
Anyway, here's hoping there's lots of love of all kinds in your lives. I love you, certainly, for reading my blog with any regularity.
Love love love,
Abbiebabble

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! People who comment are my favorite people.