Saturday, June 9, 2007

Gradumagation

Tomorrow my class graduates from Dartmouth College.
In taking a year off, I knew I wouldn't graduate with everyone else. I also knew that I didn't really care.
I have been in a funk for the past two weeks. I have cried more this week than I have in a long time. I'm not really sure why, but I have a hunch that it has to do with graduation.
I'm staying, and they're all leaving.

Wow. I'm good at happy posts, no?

I do have lots of pictures from Senior Week, and I'll write a post about that sometime, or post them to facebook. Probably both. Because why not put pictures in multiple locations on the internet? Why not make sure that people can see pictures of me AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! People who comment are my favorite people.