Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Bad Decisions

Do you ever have one of those days where you just make a lot of bad decisions? I'm having one of those right now. Actually, it started last night.
So, yesterday I was totally overwhelmed by all the work I had to do. And what does an Abbie do when she's overwhelmed? She procrastinates! So I decided to go to bed at 2, wake up at 7, and write my five-page paper. (Bad decision No. 1) Except I went to bed at 2 and couldn't fall asleep, so I stayed up till 5, reading blogs and facebook. (Bad decision No. 2). And then my 5-page paper was a 2-page paper (Bad decision No. 3, or just the repercussions of Bad Decision No. 1?). And then, to top it all off, I decided to skip class this afternoon. Why, you ask? No real reason. I was feeling kind of blah, and so I didn't feel like going.
Total Bad Decisions So Far: 4. Now the question is, should I go to ballet this afternoon, or should I skip that, too?
At least I'm making all these bad decisions from my brand-new double bed in my brand-new rearranged bedroom, so I feel like I'm in a treehouse while I do it.
p.s. this is my 50th post!

1 comment:

  1. I still haven't seen your big, new bed!!!!! Sleepover. Tonight. Oh yeah. (PS. I'll be in the libs late if you want to come work with me.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! People who comment are my favorite people.