Friday, January 19, 2007

Norwich


Today I went all the way to Norwich, IN ANOTHER STATE, to go to work. I get there, only to discover that the little guy I work with wasn't at school today. Luckily, it's only a twenty minute or so walk back to school, and it was pretty and it wasn't too cold.
Later I went to a callback for a part that I don't think I'll get, but why not try, you know? The callback was kind of fun, so that's what really matters, I guess.
Now it's two in the morning and I still haven't done my homework. I should go to bed or something.
The picture above is of the scarves hanging on my closet door. I like them.

1 comment:

  1. The post time is 10 pm on thursday, but you say it is two am and I am confused. Please help me with this confusion

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! People who comment are my favorite people.