Monday, December 21, 2009

Today is my mom's birthday.
She is the best kind of mom there is, and Dewey and I are so lucky we got her as ours.
A few reasons I love my mom so much:
1. She loves children. All of them. And taught me to do the same.
2. She would do anything for Dewey and me. Absolutely anything.
3. She is as no-nonsense as they come, but everything she says comes from a place of love.
4. She is so good at being a skinny minny, Harvard Magazine wrote an article about weight watchers and featured her! (That's the picture, up there).
5. When my mom decides that she is going to do something, she does. There is no way around it. She is the most determined person I know.
6. She knows how to have a good time. My mom does more fun things than anyone I know. Today, she and my sister are going Snowshoeing!

Happy Happy, Mommy!
I'm so glad you were born.

{Image borrowed from Harvard Magazine}

5 comments:

  1. Love it! Happy birthday, Abbie's mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! how amazing that she was featured in the magazine! celebrity mama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday to your mama! aren't mothers the best sometimes??

    also, how much fun would it be if there was actually a baby giraffe hiding under my tree?? i'm beginning to think it's just a mirror or something. which would be cool, but not as cool as a cuddly large baby animal!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! People who comment are my favorite people.