Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Monday!

I've got big plans for this week:
I'm going to get my learner's permit*, I think.
I need to try to do a least a teeny tiny bit of Christmas shopping, so my friends and family receive thoughtful presents, not the usual last minute junk I pay too much money for and they don't like.
I'm moving next week, so this week I need to start packing and pick out a paint color for my new room. Any suggestions? It gets lots of light in the morning.

How about you? Anything exciting this week?


*No, I don't have a driver's license. I keep meaning to get one, and one summer a couple of years ago, I even took driver's ed, but the actually taking the test has always evaded me. This time, I will do it. I swear.

5 comments:

  1. High five for girls who have no license! Woot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I failed my driver's test the first time I took it. My mom got back in the car when it was over and I burst into tears. We lied to the rest of the family when I got home and said it was too rainy to take the test. My mom was the best about that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have my license either! I need to get on that...

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's awesome, good luck with the learner's permit! i passed on the first try, but i shouldn't have, being that i knocked down a cone trying to parallel park.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom passed her first driver's test only because my aunt (her twin, and taking the test with the same instructor immediately following my mom) was a big ol' flirt! Or at least that's how my mom tells it when Bets isn't around...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! People who comment are my favorite people.