Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Guess where I'm sitting right now?

My new bed, in my new apartment!

I'm in the middle of moving, and tonight's the first night I've slept here (it's really close to my mom's house, which makes moving a more relaxed process than usual.)

Yesterday, Dewey and I painted my room gray. Today my dad came and painted all the white trim, since he's good at that stuff. I still need to set everything up (not to mention actually unpack my stuff), but I'm pretty excited about my new gray room in my new apartment with my new roommates. Pictures to come, when everything's looking more picture-worthy.

7 comments:

  1. 2 comments!

    Congrats on your new appartment!

    Also, why do you not title your posts?

    Miss you.

    (I guess that was 3)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the new digs. Gray sounds like a nice color :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. eek! i can't wait to see pictures - moving can be so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's so exciting! congrats on the apartment :)
    thanks for the sweet comment on blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. woo new apartment! I love painting rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh I'm so jealous! Can't wait to see the photos! Wish I had known you in San Francisco---what fun we would have had : )
    XXX Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, we're both in new apartments! I'm so glad you stopped by my blog since it led me here. Your posts are too darn cute (especially the recent one about not understanding what people are talking about at work). Have fun getting settled in your gray room. I LOVE gray. You'll post photos, yes?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! People who comment are my favorite people.