Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Warning: Dartmouthy post

{It really does look like this. Prettier, in fact.}

I've been thinking about Dartmouth a lot lately.

First with a new president, and now with homecoming in two weeks, I am missing my alma mater so much.

I can't wait to get on the Dartmouth Coach, I can't wait to watch the freshman run around the bonfire (and maybe to yell "worst class ever!" and lose my voice). I can't wait to go for a walk around campus, I can't wait to go to a tea party at Theta.

"You're talking about Dartmouth like someone who really loved it," my mother observed the other day. I guess maybe I did?

{07 whaat?}

{P.S. All images borrowed from Dartmouth.}

4 comments:

  1. I have a girlfriend that went to Dartmouth and I think she shares your love and sentiments for the place. It must really be something special.
    XX Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is exactly how I feel about Smith!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not being there will be extremely difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same way about my school. I get homesick for the campus sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! People who comment are my favorite people.