Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The South End is just lovely.

One of the nice things about my new job is that it is in a part of the city where I don't usually spend a lot of time.
The South End has all these lovely houses, and most importantly, one of the best bakeries around. (You should try their brownies. And their lamb sandwich. Yummy in your tummy, I promise.)
On Friday after work, I went for a little walk on my way to the bus, and I took lots of pictures. It was raining, so a lot of them were kind of blurry, but I like this one.
My new work neighborhood is so pretty!

I love Boston.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I effing love Flour. A girlfriend of mine worked there for awhile a couple of years ago, and she'd bring their cookies to my house all the time. YUM.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! People who comment are my favorite people.