Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I am grateful for strangers.

Today and tomorrow I am grateful for:

kind strangers.

friends who would get teeny tiny tattoos with me.

my awesome, completely unexpected (and maybe undeserved) job.

parents who taught me that the most fun part of thanksgiving is taking in as many strays as we can find.

a sister who, no matter how much we fight, wants me to meet her at the finish line of her road race so we can walk home together.

Man, people are awesome, no?

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. Happy thanksgiving to you!

    I love kind strangers too - always makes my day! I equally love being the kind stranger! I get a kick out of doing good deeds! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this post. it's simple and genuine and poetic and a reminder that yeah, people are awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! People who comment are my favorite people.