Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday

As it turns out, it's hard to blog and work.
Especially when your sick.
Even ignoring the blog, I've been failing at life lately:

This morning, I got up super early to go to the gym. I stumbled out of bed, threw my clothes on, then ran around getting everything I would need and stuffing it into my gym bag.
I had a great workout and a really perfect shower (the water was just the right temperature and my muscles got all relaxed and it was just absolutely excellent), and then, as I was opened my locker, I realized that I'd forgotten half my clothes at home. Oops.

(Needless to say, I was a little bit late for work.)

This weekend was excellent and I made the most perfect halloween costume, and maybe tomorrow I'll actually upload all the pictures. I sewed ten yards of tulle. I was very fluffy. It was fantastic.
Now, though, I'm going to bed.
Sweet dreams, internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! People who comment are my favorite people.