Monday, November 16, 2009


Brown paper packages tied up with (embroidered ribbon).

I love birthdays. I love birthday cake, and presents, and showering people with attention.
I'm just not very good at birthdays when I'm far away. (Sometimes I even forget to call.)

I am trying to change that, though, so when Lisa's birthday rolled around, I got her a little present, tied it up with a pretty bow, and sent it off in the mail. Here's to hoping that this trend continues.

Little kid cards make me happy.

3 comments:

  1. i'm not very good at anything
    when i'm far away. but i do
    bake a good cake when i am
    in the same city. love that envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lucky girl Lisa is! I'm infamous for late presents. It's just so hard to remember if you're not physically going to a party---ugh! Better late than never, right?
    XX Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! People who comment are my favorite people.