Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Two Things

1. Always be careful not to drink too much when you are at dinner with your family. Due to my extremely low tolerance and my family getting wine with dinner every night, I've only narrowly avoided the awkward situation of being drunk in front of my father during this trip.
2. The best creme brulee in the WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD can be had at the Bonaparte Restaurant in Montreal. They have recently added a cute little hotel on top of the restaurant, and it's where we're staying. I love it. I will post pictures when I get home, if I have time before I leave for Philadelphia/Swarthmore. I keep saying that I'm going to Philadelphia, but that isn't strictly true. Oh, well.
I don't think this post is very funny. I'll edit it later. Sorry to any readers who get the unedited version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! People who comment are my favorite people.