Monday, January 15, 2007

RushieBabble

So, this term I decided to be a rho chi during rush. What's a Rho Chi, you ask? A Rho Chi is a Recruitment Counselor, and instead of going to the rush "parties" my house has and talking to girls who are rushing, I bring a group of twelve girls from house to house abd answer their questions. None of them really have any questions, but whatevs.
All of my girls got invited back to at least one house for round 2 of rush. This is a relief, because I'm not sure how I would have handled telling girls that they weren't invited back places. I remember when I rushed, and there were a bunch of super-popular girls in my group, and they got invited back everywhere. When you're awk like me, you only get invited back to the houses that like awk girls. Luckily, one of them was Theta, which I really didn't want to be in, but which is perfect for me now. I honestly can't imagine Dartmouth without theta. It wouldn't be fun at all.
Okay, thus far, my posts to this blog suck. I promise they'll get better later. I swear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! People who comment are my favorite people.