Monday, July 18, 2011

Hello, friends!

I took a month off of blogging. It was funny- at first I just felt too busy to do anything but work, run and sleep, and then, I just didn't feel like coming up with anything for a post. So I didn't. Funny how sometimes that's exactly what you need, no?


A month where you spend all your free time with painted toenails, watermelon and a good book.

The boat club is a happy place.

A month where you do all that at a happy place, pausing from your strenuous reading and watermelon-eating routine only to jump into the lake when you get too hot.

It was good, and now I'm back. Coming up soon: San Francisco! 25 in 25 recap (I'm not quite done yet!) More delicious baked goods!

I've missed you guys.

5 comments:

  1. ...and you were missed. For realz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU'RE BACK! THANK GOD! I MISSED YOU!

    (Also, can we have a date where I pack a picnic and we go swimming?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer has been pretty sweet so far. It's the perfect excuse to by hooky from blogging :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to see pics! love the toe nail polish goes with the watermelon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! People who comment are my favorite people.