Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Monday!

Oh, what a weekend.
It did not start out particularly well. Saturday morning, I stayed in my pajamas until noon. (I think I am the only person in the world who cannot stand wearing pajamas for extended periods of time when not sleeping.) I was grumpy, and I had no idea what to do with myself.

It quickly turned around, though. A mocha may have been involved. As well as Salvadoran food and wine tasting with a friend who actually knows what she's talking about, which always makes it more fun. Plus, a really wonderful pinot noir at an affordable price? Yes please!

Saturday night was for Harry Potter. I hadn't seen any of the movies since the first one, and now I want to go back and watch them all- I loved it!

Sunday was all about a long run with a new running buddy and relaxing, as one should do on a Sunday. It ended with a glass of that pinot noir and episodes of Modern Family and Community with the roomie.

All in all, lovely times with lovely people. And a short week ahead, to boot!

Happy Monday, everyone!

p.s. I lost my camera two weeks ago, which is part of why I've been posting so little. I'm working on tracking it down, but my posts might be rather word-heavy in the next couple of weeks. Sorry!
p.p.s. I don't think you'd actually care about the pictures or lack thereof in my posts, but I thought I'd let you know anyway.
p.p.p.s. I just woke up, and I didn't get enough sleep last night. This can be made abundantly evident by the presence of three post scripts in my blog post. Sleep deprivation blogging: just don't do it!

4 comments:

  1. I love your pictures, so I'm uber sad you lost your camera. Good luck!

    Also, my blog just turned one last week and I'm giving away a $25 gift card to Kohl's. Check it out! http://theshannonjig.blogspot.com/2010/11/i-turn-one-today-free-giveaway-too.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you on the pajamas thing, I do like to luxuriate in them for a bit on lazy mornings, but once lunch time starts approaching it goes from luxurious to sloppy and I can't stand it. My husband makes fun of me, he says I have a "no lunch in pajamas" rule and he is absolutely right.
    Hope you find your camera, or at least a suitable replacement, what a bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, Harry Potter was AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope you find your camera soon!! I still have to see HP but I (think) I have kept up with all the movies. IMO the books are sooooo much better and some of the movies are just annoying and sort of boring abridged versions of the books but movie #4 was amazing...the sets were even better than I had envisioned it in my imagination.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! People who comment are my favorite people.