This is Sara.
Sara is one of my oldest friends in the world, and last Tuesday was her birthday.
I love Sara for lots of reasons. Some of them are:
1. She is a Crazy Vegan. She became one in high school, and has stuck with it since then. That's a long time to stick to your principles. (Especially when it means no cheese.)
2. She is one of the most involved people I know. Sara's always doing something to help out- recently, she hosted a gathering to write letters about clean water.
3. Sara is super creative. She designs costumes for all sorts of shows, and for Halloween, she was Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds.
4. Sara is one of the most caring friends I have. When I turned fifteen, she made me a birthday card with Heath Ledger on it. She laughs about that, but seriously, so thoughtful. She does that sort of thing for all her friends. It's why so many people love her.
5.Sara throws a mean party. For her birthday, we all dressed up as pirates and drank rum. It was So. Much. Fun.
6. I have known Sara for so long, we have a shared history. Inside jokes. I am her mother's favorite daughter. Sunday School camping trips. My mother used to buy groceries specifically for her, she slept over so often. I am so grateful she's still friends with me.
Happy happy, Sara!
I'm so glad you were born.