Friday, September 25, 2009

Maybe this will help me sleep.

It's one-thirty in the morning and I can't sleep,
so here are some pictures I took my last week in California.
As it turns out, it's little things I miss.

Goodbye, Burritos from Pancho Villa
{San Francisco has the best burritos.}
{Please pardon my chipped nail polish. It isn't chipped any more, I promise!}

Goodbye, Corners with the Street Names Stamped Into Them
{In San Francisco, they stamp the names of streets into the sidewalks}

Goodbye, MUNI Trains
{Lots of people hate MUNI. I'm not one of them. They returned my wallet once, plus, look at their cool logo!}

Goodbye, California
{Goodbye California!}

It should be noted that as much as I miss San Francisco (and boy oh boy, do I), I could not be more content in my decision to return to the East Coast. This side of the country is home, and it just feels so right to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! People who comment are my favorite people.