Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Huh.

I have a computer on all day at work, looking at spreadsheets and Word documents (editing! Oh, the editing! I actually love editing.) Sometimes, on my lunch break, I warm up last night's leftovers and go right back to my desk, where I read blogs until it's time to open up the spreadsheets again.
The worst, though, is when I get home. I hang up my coat, put down my bag and take off my shoes. Then I turn on my computer. Until I turn out the light to go to bed, it stays with me. Today, I had to go check on something in the kitchen, and I carried it in with me. I set it down, stirred the pot of mujadara, and came right back to the living room.
If I get more than three feet away from a computer, I'm afraid I might combust.

I think I need to work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! People who comment are my favorite people.