Monday, March 4, 2013

That Baby


Two weeks ago, I took a little vacation to the midwest. I planned my trip around a visit to St. Louis to visit my friends Lisa and Charlie and their new baby, Teddy. (I prefer to call him That Baby, but I'm not so sure Charlie understands the affectionate tone I use, so I'm trying to work on using his actual name.)

 That Family

It was so fun to get to spend the weekend with my friends, to eat barbecue, and to go to Teddy's christening (I'm his godmother!)

That Baby and His Mom

But the best part, by far, was witnessing just how much love there is for this little boy, both from his parents (who are already doing an amazing job), and from his extended family and friends.

That Baby and His Dad

It was such a treat to get to spend the weekend with them, even if they wouldn't let me take Teddy back to Boston. I guess that means I'll just have to go back to visit ASAP.

That Baby and Me

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! People who comment are my favorite people.