Friday, June 15, 2007

I thought I was bad during finals

I just had three slices of bacon and some very dark chocolate for breakfast.
What's wrong with me?
At least it was tasty.


  1. Mmm. Bacon AND chocolate. There's something about that that makes it sound really good together.

    But what do I know? I'm weird.

  2. I just got done from babysitting rich rich alumni kids. i am in the choates gross interim housing. i am eating a bagfull of chocolate chips i have leftover in my suitcase for some reason. somehow i could relate. there is something wrong with me as well. or maybe we're the normal ones.

  3. L.A. Daddy- the breakfast was especially delicious. Maybe not very healthy, but definitely delicious.
    Jess- chocolate chips are a delicious thing to eat. Always.


Thanks for your comments! People who comment are my favorite people.