Monday, May 28, 2007

I want a mac

I want a mac. I don't have a good reason, really. My computer is on its third hard drive, and it seems like it's about to need its third motherboard, and after a tea spill a while ago, the s key no longer works (I have to control + V for every s I make), and the d key always types at least one a as well. (Here. I will illustrate: dadadadadadadadadadadadadaaaadadadadada. Achieved by typing only the d key.) And macs are pretty and their keys work and they charge properly without getting confused and telling you to connect the proper charger, even when the proper charger is connected.
They don't have accidental damage coverage, but they are so pretty, I feel that I would not hurt a mac as much as I hurt my Dell. (Not that I don't love you, compy. I love you very much. You just make me feel frustrated sometimes and you're kind of heavy and not very pretty. Wow. I could be explaining myself. Maybe it's like pets- you know, how pets and owners often look alike?)
But I have no money and compy is still under warranty so I guess I'll just get compy fixed and save money to buy a new computer this summer.
And now I will read about schizophrenia in children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! People who comment are my favorite people.