Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday, friends!

Today is Patriots' Day, which means that here in Boston, some of us don't have to go to work. It's also the day of the Boston Marathon, which is possibly my favorite sporting event all year. My roommate Anna and I are going to go watch the elite runners race down Commonwealth Avenue in the Back Bay in a couple of hours. I can't wait- I haven't seen Boston live in years.


I'll leave you with this breakfast nook. I can't stop staring at it- can't you imagine yourself sitting here on a lazy Saturday morning, drinking coffee and eating baguette and reading the newspaper? (An actual paper newspaper, not the New York Times online, which is all I ever read anymore). Heaven.

5 comments:

  1. To get to the "Common Reporting Environment for the data Warehouse" (CREW) (financial reporting tool that I use 100 x's per day, I have to connect to IE which happens to have Google as my home page which happens to have your blog on my customized page. I leave it to your imagination to figure out how often I follow the direct route to crunching numbers. Suffice it to say that I am going to borrow the Edna Lewis cookbook from the library on my next trip . . .

    xoxoxo
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Monday to you too, love! I find the Boston marathon fascinating - my dad is a marathon runner, and those people are crazy! But there is nothing like watching the start of a race, especially one with world-class runners.

    (Also digging the picture - thanks for sharing!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really was just flipping though random blogs of people I don't know and just looking at their "life" for awhile and I saw this little breakfast nook picture. I caught myself daydreaming about spending time at that table :) It just seems so inviting and I decided to just share that with you. All of this intrigued me to "follow" your blog. Have a great day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh...I agree. What a perfect little breakfast nook! :)

    http://lindsaylovesitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! People who comment are my favorite people.