Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Yet another girl skill that I lack

I have been a girl for my whole entire life.
As such, I occasionally like to have pretty fingernails. Usually when such an urge hits, I get a mani pedi, but these days I'm on a budget, so I tried to do it myself.
I have not yet mastered the skill of painting one's own nails, though, even though most girls figure it out around the age of eleven.
I needed a lot of q-tips and nail polish remover.

Still, though, my fingers looked like crap.
IMG_1220
I wanted to show my loyal reader a picture of my toes, but they were just kind of gross. Poorly-applied red nail polish kind of looks like blood on your toes, and I wouldn't want to traumatize the whole internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! People who comment are my favorite people.