Friday, July 18, 2008

Adventuring

This is Emily.

In addition to being one of my bestest friends in the whole wide world, she is my travel companion. On Tuesday, we went traveling to our friend David's family's house in Edgartown, on Martha's Vineyard.
We had to drive to get there, and Emily has a convertible. The only sensible thing to do was put on a traveling outfit.

(Do you KNOW what a convertible can do to your hair? It's not pretty.)
We had a really lovely time and I wish I could prove it to you with photos, but unfortunately, Emily is my photographer as well as travel companion, so all of the pictures of the beach and David waking up before nine a.m. and me snoring attractively are on her camera somewhere.
Although I did eat a strawberry on the drive down. It was delicious.

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! People who comment are my favorite people.